原來法國讀2年postgraduate degree (Masters, PhD, MD) , 之後一年內揾到工(長期或CDI合約)，符合收入要求就可以申請永居甚至2年入籍(再等1-1.5年)。居住滿五年更可取得歐盟永居，到其他歐洲國家居住/工作。
– It becomes relatively easier to get a Carte de Séjour (Permanent), provided you get a long term contract or ideally an indefinite contract (CDI) – a wait of 2 to 3 years instead of 5 years for others
– Moreover both you and your employer should have a strong point or recommendation to help you get a Carte de Séjour – France prefers French and Europeans for most jobs.
—So, you employer should really be able to influence the Prefecture about your case, if you want a Carte
– If your job contract is highly precarious like 3 to 6 months, it would be really tough to get a long term Carte de Séjour.
Again as many mentioned, it entirely depends on the prefet (or the prefect officer) if they will give you Carte de Séjour and then later on Naturalisation or not
– You should have a B1 level or above in French
– You should have strong general knowledge about French civics – you will be tested on that during the naturalisation test.
//A minimum of 2 years of residence in France is required if you are in one of the following situations:
You graduated from a French higher education institution after 2 years of study
You can make (or have made) important services to France given your abilities and talents
You have completed an exceptional course of integration (activities or actions accomplished in the civic, scientific, economic, cultural or sports fields …)